Total CMS - v1.2.3
You must republish all files in order to publish the updated CMS to your server. * Fixed incorrect warning about CMS Core with Blog Admin List stack * More debugging output added to debugger + PHP version checker * Fixed conflicts with oh-so-fun-hosts like GoDaddy and Strato * Fixed PHP error with blog posts that had no gallery images * Fixed inline link floats with Blog Filter Links * When a post is not found, you can now redirect or display custom content * Hidden permalink fields stay hidden on edit now
Total CMS - v1.2.1
- New CMS Core warning to help you know when you forgot to add the CMS Core stack to the page
- Improved EXIF php function exist tests
- The Text Admin stack now has the ability to set as a password field. This will make the actual text not viewable. However, there is a preview text toggle icon. This will work great for the new integration with the PageSafe stack.
- Blog Link Lists can now be made inline
- Tooltip improvements with more instructions
- Blog Links now has a History option to list links to your posts by month and year.
Foundation - v1.7.8
- Foundation Theme v1.7.3. The theme update is separate from the Stacks update.
- More RTL (Right-to-Left) theme style and alignment fixes
- Top Bar alignment fixes for RTL theme
- Site Styles no longer contains any default stack settings or div wrappers
- Off Canvas menu font control
- Full width Button Groups now actually go full width
- New preloader offset setting in Site Styles to assist in aligning the preloaders
- Top Bar new hide until sticky setting for Sticky menu
- New Australian States select option template for forms
- Remove double images when JS is disabled in browser
- Improved form reset after form are successfully submitted. Validation errors no longer show
- Remove recaptcha data from form emails
- Better error checking for PDO database insertion
- Localized recaptcha
- You can now add units to form sliders
- You can now make checkboxes inline
- Fix for header small segments inside alt color schemes
- Reveal round corner settings now actually work
- Reveal will always have square corners on mobile
- Use Swatch colors for Tabs
- Each Button in a Button Group can now have its own custom color scheme
- Trigger window resize event whenever Reveal gets opened.