Points - v2.0.0
- Completely revamped inteface which is more powerful and easier to use.
- You can add as many points as you want to your image maps now.
- You can add points to any stack. However, its recommended that the contained stacks be images. My Google Maps stack works great!
- You can now have Font Awesome and Text labels
- Default point settings can be defined, however each point can override those settings.
- You can now add links to each point.
- You can now integrate with a bunch of different 3rd party modal stacks.
Total CMS - v1.2.7
- Fix a bunch of style issues on non-Foundation themes
- Some fixes for the Comments 2 integration with blog
- The Post View Page setting has been removed from Blog List. Its now automated.
- Resolved some PHP errors when the wrong cms ID is defined for a blog.
- Updated and optimized Hipwig libraries.
Comments - v2.0.0
- Completely revamped stacks for Stacks 3 and RapidWeaver 7
- Comments now display properly in RapidWeaver 7 preview
- New comment count stacks for both Disqus and Facebook
- Total CMS integration with Blog List and Blog Post stacks
- Newly designed icons
Total CMS - v1.2.6
- Blog permalinks are now taken into account for search results. They also take the highest precedent
- Improved the document root detection on web servers. Take that Strato!
- New setting for alignment of the Blog Filter Links