The next big thing in RapidWeaver Designs is finally here! Screens is a suite of stacks for building beautiful full screen webpages. These could be used to build powerful one page websites or enhance existing multi-page websites.
Screens Preview: http://preview.joeworkman.net/screens
Screens Product Page: http://joeworkman.net/rapidweaver/stacks/screens
The Screens demo site says it all. You can produce immaculatly clean websites that will wow your visitors. You should also check out some of the great sites that users have built with Screens during our beta testing.
http://dinosaursmb.com by Jon Hawkins (duh!)
http://betatest.paulrus.com by Paul Russam
http://www.quantumsparkdesigns.com/themes/screens by Brandon Corlett
Check out Foundation for RapidWeaver at http://foundation.joeworkman.net.
I am happy to announce our third big update to Foundation is here. If I had just one word to sum it all up, it would be SPEED!!!
We pioneered some new asset loading techniques that no other RapidWeaver addon as done before. But don’t worry, we will be sharing all of this our fellow developer community so that all of your websites are faster. Not just the ones built with Foundation. :-)
Here are the release notes for all 3 Foundation stack packs:
Here are a short list of what I feel are the biggest highlights:
- Foundation will produce the fastest websites you have ever had.
- The Foundation theme can now be autoupdated via Waterfall
- Google font rendering has been enhanced with new settings for fallback fonts, custom weight definitions and more.
- Form templates have been improved and you can now add a reply-to field.
- Off Canvas got a nice work over with some new settings and better performance.