Foundation - v1.2.5
- Updated to Foundation framework v5.4.6
- Removed bottom margins for labels.
- Dropdown menus no longer get cut off if they are aligned right and flush against the browser.
- You can now have just one tab.
- Resolved issues with top column padding and equalize heights
- Fixed alt header color conflicts with alt text color
Glider - v1.5.4
- Improved ability to open rom external link.
- Set class attribute on link to glider-toggle
- Set the URL of the link to be #gliderId, where the gliderId is the external id defined inside the Glider stack. Note: if you are using the data-glider attribute instead of the hashtag URL, that will continue to function as it did before.
Foundation - v1.2.4
- Align vertical center is disabled by default now.
- Renamed Responsive Spacing to Responsive Padding.
- The CSS now all uses padding so that we don’t have any issues with disappearing margins with overflow:visible.