Foundation - v1.4.0
- Added support for Reveal autoplay
- Updated to Foundation 5.5.2 that has over 383 fixes and improvements
- Increased max font size to be 10rem. Useful for large headers
- Added the ability to show/hide content for touch devices.
- Fix close button color in Site Styles
- You can now autoplay/pause Joe Workman Vimeo, YouTube and HTML5 Video stack inside Reveal
- Fixed Max Width
- Fixed the default value of the Input Padding Y setting so that it would not hide text by default. Was 1.0, Now 0.5
- Removed some date/time based input type options since they are not implemented well across all browsers yet.
- panel opacity fix with nested panel stacks
- Fixed duplicate menu items in submenus on lower browser widths.
- The Menu Font setting now properly inherits when you use custom selectors in Site Styles
- New setting to open on page load. A cookie will be stored so that the lightbox only opens one time on page load
For more details check out the Foundation Product Page. You can also view previous release notes.