We have been working on MovingBox 2 since the summer and its finally here! I have to say that this new version has far exceeded my expectations or what I had originally envisioned. MovingBox is defintely the slider stack to have in your arsenal. It is so versatile. You can build sliders, carousels, synced slider containers and so much more.
You may not know that MovingBox has some history in the RapidWeaver community. It was the very first ever slider that was made into a stack. It really pushed the boundaries of what a stack could do at the time. This release is no different. Be prepared to be amazed…
I cannot wait to see what you guys do with MovingBox. Have a fabulous weekend. Happy Weaving!
Jack (formerly Styled Stack) has been around for a long time. However, Jack 3 never felt right to me. It was very slow to work with in Stacks Edit Mode. The biggest problem was that I did a poor job at teaching people how to really get the most out of the stack. Because of this Jack 4 is a free update to all existing users!
Well I am happy to say that I think that I fixed all of that with Jack 4. Working with Jack in edit mode is a breeze. The stack was completely rewritten from scratch. To show you all of the amazing things that you can do with Jack, I built an entire demo website purely for showing you all of the things that Jack can accomplish for you.
Jack Product Page: http://joeworkman.net/rapidweaver/stacks/jack
Jack Demo Site: http://preview.joeworkman.net/jack
1. Complete rewrite of Jack!
2. Jack is now exponentially faster to use in Edit Mode
3. All hover effects now require the Jack Hover stack
4. New proportional height options
5. New flexible height options based on either the browser height or parent stack
6. You can now rotate Jack
7. Border opacity for transparent borders
8. Improved background gradients
9. Improved background opacity for all background types
10. Animate your backgrounds! Works best with tiles
11. Completely redone shadows with all of the controls that you could ever dream of
12. New Peek and Raised Corner special shadows
Existing Jack 3 stacks
All existing Jack stacks on your page will continue to function. However, they will not gain any of the new Jack functionality. You will notice that they have been renamed to Jack Legacy. You can still modify them and they will work 100%. When adding new Jack stacks to the page, you will get all of the new awesomeness!
If you do not own Jack yet, I am offering a $5 discount until the end of 2014. Simply use the code “jack4" at checkout.